Garden Style are the Northern installation partner for Clearwater Revival (CWR) a leading company in the design and construction of natural swimming pools. We install natural swimming pools in Yorkshire, North Derbyshire, North Nottinghamshire, Cheshire, Lancashire, Durham, Northumberland and Cumbria
A natural swimming pool, often called a swimming pond offers a completely natural alternative to chemical pools. They are chlorine free and harness natures processes using micro-organisms and plants to balance water chemistry and maintain clean, clear and hygienic conditions for natural swimming.
A style to suit you
There are 5 Pool types to give flexibility and meet client requirements (size, shape, style, level of planting/wildlife, budget etc.) from one that looks like a traditional pool through to a natural looking pond with an integral swim zone.
Why choose a CWR natural swimming pool
- Scientifically proven bio-filtration system to guarantee clean and clear water 365 days of the year
- 20:80 ratio regeneration zone vs. 50:50 in swimming ponds
- User friendly – no dosing with chemicals, no water replacement, minimal top up quantities, comfortable maintenance, ease of use
- Versatile system, adaptable to your requirements and tastes (surface area, naturalness, aesthetics, comfort, functionality etc.)
- Working with a partner community that is supported by a team of scientists, ecological engineers, sustainability consultants, landscape designers and architects (great expertise)
- CWR pools can be heated up to 28 degrees (unlike many swimming ponds)
- Clean, Clear Water (no mud, no chemicals)
- Affordable (similar cost as a conventional pool to build, but considerably lower running costs)
- Low maintenance (much less than a chemically treated pool)
- Year round beauty of a water garden (traditional pools can be unsightly, especially in winter)
- Increase in Property value (traditional pools can actually de-value property prices)
- Passive solar heating (for extended swimming opportunities)
- Water feature therapy
- Wildlife enhancement (if designed to suit, the pool can offer a habitat for many rare plants and animals)
- Can be retro-fitted for conventional swimming pool conversion
- The pool can be used in the winter (e.g. ice-skating)
Visit the www.naturalswimmingpools.info blog to read an article about pool maintenance vs. a conventional pool.
How much do they cost?
Natural swimming pools tend to cost the same as conventional swimming pools, however, their maintenance and running costs are considerably less. Garden Style can provide you with a proposal and quotation tailored to your exact requirements and location. Existing swimming pools can be converted into natural swimming pools at a lower cost to a new build, helping to turn an eyesore into a beautiful water garden
For more information contact us for an no obligation discussion on your requirements