How to choose your landscape gardeners for landscaping, garden design and build projects
When you employ a professional landscape gardener to design and build your garden you get real peace of mind knowing that the elements of your garden will grow and develop where they need to. They will last and age with grace where they should.
- Experience – Every garden is unique so it is very important to choose a landscaper who has the confidence and experience to deal with whatever they might find in your garden. Your landscaping team need to be able to interpret your ideas and turn them into reality in your garden.
- Communication – For this to work effectively communication is absolutely key, so make sure you get involved with the team right from the start. Let them know how you feel about what they are proposing.
- Specialist or general – Some landscape gardeners cover a variety of services including turf laying, fencing, decking, patio laying and planting. Others however only specialise in one area.
- Case studies – ask to see examples of their work. Landscape gardeners are proud of their work and they will probably have loads of photos or even a video for you to look at. You can check the quality of their work and see if you like what it is they do.
- Testimonials – unless they’ve been recommended to you ask them for testimonials from some of their past customers.
- Quote – Make sure the garden landscaper puts their quote in writing on official headed paper showing a postal address and full contact details.
The time and effort spent choosing the right garden landscaping company will ensure your garden project runs to plan, is on schedule, not overpriced and the end result is the garden you’ve always wanted.
Garden Style are a landscaping company that have a wealth of experience and offer a comprehensive range of landscape gardening throughout Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire. They are based at Rhinegold Garden Centre in Loxley just outside Sheffield, where you will also find a huge stock of plants and garden accessories. If you are interested in a full on landscaping project or just a modest garden makeover we’d be happy to talk about your ideas. Tell us how much you want to spend and we will provide you with the best possible solution.
Call us on 0114 221 5066 or email us [email protected]
Rhinegold Garden Centre